Job ID: TM-IND-001A
Department: Software Development
Job Type: Permanent
The desired candidate should be able to lead in Microsoft .NET technology and be able to assist the team members in delivering finished products. Should be technically sound and able to represent the company in technical meetings as per the requirement understanding from the client. Should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. Should be a team player and excellent communicator. Work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Hands on experience working in database designing and existing frameworks
. Knowledge of additional technologies and platforms are always preferred.