Job ID: DAT-IND-2208
Department: Research & Analysis
Job Type: Permanent
This is a position inviting talented candidates with specific interest to pursue innovative ideas around Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive sciences.
• Implement and validate predictive and prescriptive models, create and
maintain statistical models with a focus on big data.
• Bring in automated solutions for identified problems.
• Incorporate a variety of statistical and machine learning techniques in your projects.
• Write programs to cleanse and integrate data in an efficient and reusable manner.
• Communicate with internal and external clients to understand and define business needs and appropriate modelling techniques to provide analytical solutions.
• Evaluate modelling results and communicate the results to technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to look at things differently, debug, troubleshoot, design and
implement solutions to complex technical issues.
• Strong technical and analytical abilities, a knack for driving impact and growth, and experience with a programming/scripting in a language such as Java or Python.
• Basic understanding of Cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Work or internship experience using data science tools in a corporate environment.
• Interest in, understanding of, or experience with Design Thinking and Agile Development Methodologies.
Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Cognitive Science, Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Operations Research, Engineering