Job ID: CS-IND-2223
Department: Customer Service
Job Type: Permanent
We are currently seeking a Client Happiness Officer who will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with our clients. Your main responsibility will be to interact with current clients, addressing any issues or difficulties that may emerge to ensure they are satisfied with our services.
Your objective will be to assist us in preserving our revenue streams and maintaining our client base for the long term.
- Establish connections with designated personnel within our client base.
- Serve as the primary contact for complaints and elevate concerns to the relevant channels when necessary.
- Offer guidance to them on profitable solutions available within our range of services.
- Schedule regular meetings with them to ensure that they are updated.
- Help marketing team up-sell or cross-sell services and products.
- Study competition to find new ways to retain them.
- Work together with internal departments and discuss about potential opportunities.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (both written and oral).
- Experienced in customer service/Client Relations. Industry knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in tracking relevant KPIs (e.g., customer satisfaction).
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (Preferable).
- Positive and customer-oriented attitude.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Good knowledge of hospitality segment is an added advantage.
- Degree in any discipline.
In this position, effective communication skills are essential, along with the ability to understand client requirements and devise innovative solutions to meet them. If you possess client relations experience and have a good understanding of our industry, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.