Job ID: DEV-IND-038
Department: Information Technology
Job Type: Permanent
We are in need of a Cloud and Security Engineer with hands-on experience of minimum 3-4 years. The position will be based in India, but might require travel between our offices in India and Dubai. Person should be able to make high-level presentations and think along with the business development and research teams to aid implementation of new systems without compromising on security.
• Installing, configuring and maintain servers and networks
• Perform routine proactive server maintenance activities including firmware upgrades, patching etc.
• Creating a backup and safeguarding the data if there are any hindrances
• Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
• Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
• Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
• Maintain and manage version control software’s (Git Lab)
• Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
• Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
• Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
• Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
• Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
• Will be in charge of setting up and maintaining the servers and networks of the company.
• Hands on experience in setting up CDN, disaster recovery and implement a strong network/server security strategy
• Work closely with project management, technical services and support group, external vendor partners, and the client to ensure a smooth implementation and transition of the servers and related products.
• Identify technical environment issues and implement solutions to mitigate problems.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience with Server Administration
• Experience with networking technologies
• Field related certifications (MCSE, RHCE, CCNA etc…)