Job ID: IND-DAT-233
Department: Research & Analysis
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who has strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from different sources. Also, who can create algorithms and conduct statistical analysis.
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Build data systems and pipelines.
• Build algorithms and prototypes.
• Combine raw information from different sources.
• Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability.
• Identify opportunities for data acquisition.
• Develop analytical tools and programs.
• Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects
• Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role.
• Technical expertise with data models• data mining• and segmentation techniques.
• Knowledge of programming languages (eg. .Net• PHP• Java and Python).
• Hands-on experience with SQL database design.
• Experience with schema design and dimensional data modelling.
• Great numerical and analytical skills.
• Experience with Query optimization and tuning methodologies.
• Experience with large and complex data sets as well as experience in analysing large volume of data.
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
• Degree in Computer Science• IT• or similar field.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail.