Job ID: DAT-IND-203
Department: Research & Analysis
Job Type: Permanent
Develop and implement a digital lead generation strategy that takes existing and new channels into account: from email marketing, social media, SEO, websites, landing pages and videos to events, PPC, and promotional initiatives.
• Develop paid marketing campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn and other B2B
Marketing channels for Timesworld’s clients
• Manage paid social campaigns with regular updates on improvement recommendations
• Review campaign performance to find trends, adjust content, and suggest changes that drive improved performance.
• Coordinate with others in Paid Marketing to develop budgets and project paid lead volume to support Sales and Marketing goals.
• Understand product and geographic trends and present findings to peers in the Growth Marketing team.
• Work with Marketing teams to ensure proper systems are in place to utilize the full efficiency of marketing spends
• Have demonstrated experience developing paid acquisition campaigns and
managing advertising budgets.
• Have experience with B2B advertising on Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Campaign Manager for awareness, engagement, and conversion marketing campaigns.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, or relevant field. Should be an techno-commercial, Internet friendly person with active social media presence and good communication skills. The person should have very good command over the English language.
Experience of min 3 years expected.