Job ID: DEV-IND-2204
Department: Software Development
Job Type: Permanent
Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation. To work with project manager as well as the members of the creative and technical teams in order to meet a high level of requirements communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams; customize programming and develop web applications for Drupal; test, maintain, and troubleshoot existing company sites; contribute ideas and efforts toward internal projects; work independently and as a part of a team to find solutions.
• Should have advanced skills towards site-building including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
• Have had past experience in creating custom Drupal Modules
• Should have an excellent understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
• A solid experience in responsive design (breakpoints, grids, resolutions, pixel ratio, touch) is appreciated, as well as an ease with PHP
• 7+ years of deep expertise in the Drupal content management system
• Experience in working on Drupal 9.
• Experience integrating Drupal with third-party systems with a variety of APIs and styles
• Experience with git source control and pull requests
• Familiarity with MySQL, REST APIs, JSON, XML, AJAX
• Ability to communicate technical details to less technical business partner
• Experience in working on Oracle DMP models
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
• Creative mindset with the ability to propose and implement solutions that exceed customer expectations
• Knowledge of SEO coding best practices