Job ID: MOB-IND-2213
Department: Software Development
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for an iOS Developer who will assume a proactive role in the overall design, development, and release of various iOS applications. Reporting to the Software Projects Manager, the role will be responsible for all stages of the development process from helping define requirements and UI to deploying the iOS app. The role requires someone who is passionate about code ownership, clean architecture, and delivering the best experience for the app users.
• Design, architect, and build iOS apps with a modern and rich UI.
• Work closely with UX and product teams to transform requirements and mockups to product features.
• Collaborate with and mentor other developers to establish best practices for the team.
• Participate in code reviews, design reviews, and architecture and coding practice discussions for new features and the overall app.
• Identify new mobile technologies, trends, opportunities and how they might relate to improving our products and business.
• Maintain the highest level of product reliability, code quality, and reusability by writing unit tests and integration tests to validate new software features.
• Min 2+ years experience developing native iOS apps.
• Passionate about programming and software development.
• Highly skilled at Swift.
• Good knowledge of iOS APIs, design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Experience with modern iOS frameworks and libraries such as RxSwift.
• Contributed to and/or published several apps in the App Store.
• Experience working with and/or designing REST APIs.
• Ability to write clean, maintainable code and pay attention to details and the quality of the code.
• Experience collaborating with product stakeholders (QA, Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, etc.).
• Strong time management skills and the ability to work flexible hours when necessary.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Agile development is an asset.
• Leadership and ability to positively influence others are an asset.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
• Intuitive understanding of good user experience.
• Experience in a fast-paced, energetic startup environment.
• Ability to multitask effectively as required.
• Entrepreneurial spirit: self-starter and proactive.
• Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing business conditions and priorities.