Job ID: DEV-IND-2209
Department: Software Development
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to build functional and efficient server-side applications.
Senior Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team. Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Writing effective, scalable code
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Timely reporting of the status of the project/ task assigned to the corresponding project manager
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Work collaboratively with the design team to understand end-user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Hands on Experience with Python frameworks (e.g., Django, Flask, Bottle
- Knowledge in Django REST framework
- Would have an added advantage if having knowledge in Unit Testing
- Working experience in Monolithic and Microservices design architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Excellent understanding of databases such as PostgreSQL/MYSQL/MSSQL/MongoDB.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field