Job ID: DEV-IND-2215
Department: Software Services
Job Type: Permanent
Responsible to Produce high-quality documentation on
requirement study, scoping out the product, process flows and work with
internal teams on product and documentation requirements. Keen to conduct Topic
research, testing the product, document design, and technical content writing, working
with developers to create new documents as we release new products or
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Create and refine technical information and other various materials for explaining products and services.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Use company brand voice and messaging for written pieces to reinforce the company culture.
- Implement comprehensive technical documentation, feedback, and changes whenever possible.
- Create technical documents that convey accurate messaging for the project.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of two years' experience in technical writing
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred.